Apple cider vinegar is a natural cure for several ailments. Because it contains potassium and other essential minerals, vinegar may help you feel less fatigued after a workout.
Other natural apple cider vinegar uses include protecting against indigestion, process teeth, relieving diarrhea and stopping hiccups.
A more recent trend shows that drinking apple cider vinegar before meals can reduce appetite and burn excess fat.
Nevertheless, no scientific research supports these claims. The Mayo Clinic states that while the infrequent use of apple cider vinegar is safe, drinking large amounts of vinegar can cause throat irritation.
how to use apple cider vinegar
- Make use of organic and natural apple cider vinegar when you can. Makes pasteurize non-organic vinegar, which causes the vinegar to lose much of the nutrient content.
- Mix apple cider vinegar into a glass of grapefruit drink or water. Dr. Oz recommends using grapefruit drink because of its high content of vitamin C. Vitamin C, according to Dr. Oz, helps you burn fat faster especially during exercise. However, you can also mix the vinegar with the drinking water if you prefer.
- Put a teaspoon of honey if the mixture is too tart. This only adds a few calorie consumption but doing this will increase the taste.
- Drink this vinegar concoction before every meal.
Use apple cider vinegar when you can. Manufactures pasteurize non-organic vinegar, which causes the vinegar to lose much of the nutrient content.
- Add a teaspoon of honey if the combination is too tart. This kind of only adds few unhealthy calories but doing this will increase the taste.